Sonntag, 20. März 2011

Finally a new pc !

Hello everybody !

Im back in buisness and now i can finally continue with the Translation from the Game, i had some Problems with my old pc, for example my power supply get in operation fire and my old pc was totaly destroyed. everything was broken, the Cpu,Memory modules and also and this is the sad one my hard drive with the Translation Project

But now..

I have a really strong PC under my Table, quad-core with 3ghz/geforce 270gt/4gb ram/ and a 1tb Hard drive, in the last 3-4 Months i worked on it to get my old Translation Status, now i had AGAIN rebuild the Optionmenu and also the Extra Mode, and its better as the old one on my old pc, currently im try again to get a easy solve with the CG-Mode and the Scene Mode but its not really easy...

I also change a little bit the Direction of this project, i will not only translate the game.. now i think it would be better when i add some more Story-Chapters as a Bonus or something like that, because a Translation on the game itself would be easier as to rebuild it on the RPG-Maker XP. I have many Ideas what i could add...
Maybe i can upload today or in the next free days a Tech-Demo on some Forums to see that the Game is working on another PCs because i using lots off expanded Script for it.

But im happy that some Guys are really intresting on it, because i see in the Statistics that i have some days over 50 Visist ! its not much but i really happy about that ! So i hope i get some day also a Comment in my Blogs :D.

Im going back to work, see ya later

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen